The deceit of anti christ

Monday 16 December 2013

Humility

   The secret and key to a greatness is the level of humility, the lesser you go, the greater you become, you can mention many successful men of God, the secret of their success is that they are humble, Pastor Abraham who Lord gave the grace to visit heaven said '' Jesus show me some special ropes, I asked who are those that will have this kind of ropes, He said those that are humble, He said His Father will bring down His head in other to honour them, because they are humble, He said somebody like Pastor Adeboye(RCCG) and some men of God''  Now I think you are getting the important of being humble in the sight of God.

           IMPORTANCE OF HUMILITY

   1. Humility make you great - Jesus himself testify to this ''...but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister. And whosoever will be great among you, let him be your servant''. So if you want more of God power you have to go low.

  2. It's a key to Divine Upliftment- Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up'' James 4:10.3. It's strong spiritual weapon- Jam 4:7 '' Summit yourself therefore to God. Resist the devil and He shall flee from you''.

  Don't go into war without being humble before God because ''God resist the proud, but give more grace to the humble'' Jm 4:6. If you are humble, as soon as you say father in Jesus name, you see demon crying and fleeing, bible say Ps 18:44 '' As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves to me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their closes places'', now will you be humble?.

  4. The greatest in heaven are the humble- Mt 18:4 '' whosoever shall humble himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the Kingdom of God'' 

 5. It's a command- Ph  2:3 ''Let  nothing be done through strife or vain glory, but in lowliness of mind, let each esteem other better than themselves''

 6.Possesing Humility is Possesing the mind of Christ: Ph 2:5-8 '' Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. Who being in the form of God thought it not robbery to be equal with God. But made Himself of no reputation and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient to dealth, even the death of the cross''. Therefore, i beseech you beloveth, that you should be humble and posses the mind of Christ. 

 7. Humility brings more revelation- when I was on campus, there in my fellowship, whenever we are worshipping, someone alway speak to my mind, kneel down, kneel down, sometime i found it embarrasing and feel relunctant to do so, but as times go on, I began to yield and obey, what do I noticed?.  I noticed that whenever I kneel down worshipping God, closing my eye, I would begin to receive flow of revelations, that is vision, the Lord would shew me secret thing which I know not, so if we go humble, we will know the mind of God.

           THE TRAGEDY OF PRIDE. 

  The first sin to be committed is pride, as if It is the mother of all sin,Pride brought down Satan, pride destroy his glory, beuty and honour, what makes a leader a follower is the pride.let's learn from the life of Lucifer, the former arch angel.

  1. Is 14:12 '' How are you fallen from heaven, O lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! For you said I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High. Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit ''.  

 Satan inherit hell from the post of angelic leader because of Pride, you will not inherit hell because of pride in Jesus Name. 

  2. The King Nebuchadnezzar- Dan 4:30 '' The king spoke, and said, is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?. You can see how this man lifted up himself without regarding God, take a look at his Judgement. Dan 4:31-32 ''.. The kingdom is departed from you. And they shall drive you from men, and your dwelling shall be with you to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over you, until you know that Most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to who,soever He will''.

   3. The pride must receive God's punishment- Prov 16:5 ''Everyone that is proud in Heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished''.  

4. Hinder prayer- recall the story of the pharisee and the publican who both prayed in the temple, the publican prayer was answer because he was humble.

  5. Pride bring destruction: Prv 16:18 'pride goes before destruction and an haughty spirit before a fall. See also Prv 18:12.  God love you,just be humble, he will show you great and mighty thing,have you for onced go humble confessing your sins to Christ,if not do so now,for more messages http://believers061.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment