The deceit of anti christ

Sunday 1 December 2013

TESTIMONY: BREAKTHROUGH FROM FOUNDATIONAL POWER by Rev. Faramade.

  A couple sometime come to me for prayer,they were married but without child, I pray and pray for them but nothing happen,these people still keep on coming, it comes to a time I was fed up,whenever I see them coming I would not be at rest,one day they came as usual for prayer,we are in the sitting room and as we are praying  ,suddenly the woman was on the floor crawling and barking like a dog,then the Lord Opened my eyes,I saw a house surrounded by trees and under those trees was littles babies crawling in and out,the Lord told me the meaning,when her mother was barren and in search for a child walked up to the owner of the house who gave her a child from the tree, now whenever those child marry they never reprocate.

  The husband was looking her wife on the floor barking but cannot help,we prayed and the Lord deliverred her,she came back to me with her child.  Awsome God,won't you believe in HIM, He has much more for you and ready to deliver His people,accept Him now and it shall be well with you for He said ''every tree my Father has not planted shall be remove'', Fire on in prayer!.

 more breaking testimonies click testimony001.blogspot.com

more messages believers061.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment