The deceit of anti christ

Saturday 14 December 2013

MY JOB AND MY FAITHFULNESS (QUESTIONS).

                        MY JOB AND MY FAITHFULNESS (QUESTIONS).

   These questions are for you to freely express your mind as  Holy Spirit lead you, your comment mean a lot, it can win a soul and you'll have  a star in His kingdom.

  1. 'Am not a Nurse nor a doctor,is it right for me to work on Sunday ?.

  2. I am a Security lady officer,should I wear trousers ?.

  3. If I am a caterer and I was to produce a birthday cake on a contract,I bid the amount to finish it,Is it  right to eat the left over after producing the original one without notifying the owner ?.

  4. If you are the President of a Nation or a King, yet you are really born again, How possible you won't have any dealing with other gods or religion ?, will you say farewell to them and declare a public holiday when they are holding their festival ?.

  5. Should a gateman ask for money to pass a visitor though he is not really strict about it ?, Is it right to ask for money at all ? 

 6. Some marketers told their prospects (customer) that they came from Ibadan whereas they were from Abeokuta inother to move (sell) their products, as a faithful christian, should it be so?.

 7. As a Policeman, will I remain Faithful to Christ if I tell a lie to a suspect when investigating a matter inother to find out the truth?, like saying I witness his action whereas am not there.

8. As student, Is copying one another in practical work right?, if no, does it have exception? For more wonderful messages, Believers061.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment