The deceit of anti christ

Sunday 15 December 2013

THE GREAT SIN OF PRESUMPTION

  2 Kg 5:11 ''  But Na'a-man was angry, and went away and said, Behold, I thought, I thought he will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of his God, and strike his hand over the place and recover the leper''.

  Do you know that presumption lies in pride, thinking and imagining the way God must do something,don't miss it up with Faith, Faith is 'I know God is going to do it, how or the way He's gonna do it I don't  know, all I know is that He will do it. Naaman could have been in leprosy till he die if his servant have not caution him from the spirit of presumption, some people were not heal, many have not gotten their miracle because the way they think and act towards God's way, He said ''For My thought are not your thoughts, Nor your ways my ways, says the LORD, for as heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your way, And my thoughts than your thoughts.'', so stop thinking I will do these, I will do that and it will happen that way without including if God wish/by God's grace.

  Whenever a man stop concepting thing but put his total trust in God,he will see God in action, God want us to be summit, I notice that whenever  am to lead a prayer session and I  formulate the prayer point am going to offer, God don't move. 

   Many believers go into battle but come back as a victim instead of being a victor. That's why bible say '' summit yourself therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you'' Jam 4:7 .If you summit yourself you will overcome, but if you are thinking 'I will shout, I will jump, I will lay my hand on him and it must be like this or that then you are taking the position of God for yourself through your conception. Jesus when teaching how to pray,He said 'Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven', Mat 6:10(KJV), He did not say this is my will,it must happen exactly that way (pride not prayer).  Oral Robert said ''Any time I prepare to pray for the sick, I hang my pride on the cross because I know only few will be heal'',despite scoffers, doubters, Newspaper critics, he did God's will and thousands were healed. 

  Therefore I charge you to be fervent in prayer towards His will and stop having your own way,if you do, you will receive your miracle and He'll make you a vessel unto honour.  Someone may say, how will I know God's will? Are you Christ own, if you are not walk up to him at Calvary confessing your sin and he will accept, if you are then pray to him and he will show you His will. Read and share more wonderful messages here believers061.blogspot.com

for life breaking testimonies click here testimony001.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment