The deceit of anti christ

Sunday 1 December 2013

TESTIMONY: MYSTERY by Dr, OLUKOYA MFM

    A man made a profit of Twenty Six Million Naira (#26,000,000) in July and as at December he was left with only six thousand Naira (#6000). 

    He came to me for prayer, he met me in auditorium A ,as I started to pray,Lord said, ''Do not pray for this one,ask him to go and bring his charms'' then I told him to go and bring all his charms,the man started laughing, he laughed and laughed and laughed until he fell down from his seat,by the time He stopped laughing,he said '' Man of God, I will need a trailer to bring them all,I said o.k, go and bring the most powerful among them all,He got into his jeep and he drove to one banana Island or what do you called it. 

    He came back with a bottle containing cobra with water half-filled, I said, what do you do with these,he told me don't I know that cobra is the king of snake,I drink the water inside,anybody  I talk to will always do my will, If I say,bring money,they will bring it, if I say bring check,they'll bring it.

    If you call yourself a child of God,and you are praying a gentle prayer, if you put in for contract with this man,the scene will Just be like this;the cobra man will get the contract and you child of God will loose it, because you are not violent.  Brethren this is a call for you to be violent in prayer because '':...the violent take it by Force'. 

 For more breaking testimonies visit Testimony001.blogspot.com   more messages click herebelievers061.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

  1. Violent as in noisy ? I really don't get it. I believe a prayer made in faith be it noisy, calm, full of exercise Or not, will work.

    It's faith that matters not d exercise.

    ReplyDelete