The deceit of anti christ

Wednesday 20 November 2013

WHY SOME PEOPLE DID NOT LOVE GOD:TESTIMONIES It is not easy for some people to love God because they view Him as a mystery,they accepted that He is far from us and that He is wicked. This is what some people say: Marco,an Italian: I pray that God help me,but it seems He is far from me,it's like He can't hear my prayer,in my view,God don't know how we feel about things happening at all. Rosa from Guatemala: I so much wish that I serve God but it seems He is far from me.I don't agree He is merciful at all. Raymonde from Canada: When I was young,I thought that God always search for our mistake only and He watches us until we made mistake inother to purnish us.It comes to a time i begin to view God as someone that separate himself from us,it's like God is head of a gorverment that govern the people under Him. What is your own view? Do you love God ?, sometime ago some churches dont pray to God because they think He is fearsome and unapproachable.Will Durant said: how can just a sinner pray to God that is fearful and that is far from we human being.what's your own view about God,remember bible say ''why we are yet a sinner christ die for us'', because of you He '' ...made Himself of no reputation,and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was in likeness of a men. And being found in fashion as a man,He humble Himself and become obedience until death,even the dealth of the cross'',Ph 2:7-8. God love you in that He spare not His only son but give him unto you.If you have not Christ as your Lord,receive Him today,He loves you and He cares for you,If you are a believer I wish you continue in Him though when we are passing through trouble of life it seems God is far,and has left us,it seems He doesn't exist or cannot save us,but remember what he said Mat 28:20 ''...lo,I am with you always even to the end of the world''. Please ,leave your comment to be publish sharing your view about God presently or before (when not saved) and how to help people believe that God exist and love them,your comment can win a soul,thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment